Now that we are starting to get settled in Austin, I’m finding a few more chunks of time to work on Creativityist. Here are a few notes about the goings on that might be of interest to Creativityist readers:
- I added a Resources page. Right now, it is a list of some recommended reads from my own experiences, though I might develop that page with some other resources as well. If you would like to suggest a book or another resource, drop me a line in the comments.
- I also created a Series with summaries of the different series that have run on the site. I’m always looking for good series ideas, so if you have one, let me know.
- Through PerformancingAds, I’ve added some buttons to the sidebar — and they’re cheap! If you have a product, service, or website that you think might be of interest to the Creativityist audience, please consider purchasing an ad to help support this growing site.
- I’m working on an idea for a big collaborative project to help everyone who participates develop their own creative habits. I’m excited about it and I hope you’ll consider participating. Look for more information about it later this week.
- Finally, I’ve noticed that the subscriber count on the RSS feed is starting to close in on 200. If you haven’t subscribed, I hope you’ll consider doing so to push us over the top.